When starting an AC asynchronous motor at a rated voltage, the initial starting current is very large, often exceeding many times the rated current (usually 5 to 7 times). In order to reduce starting
The current does not affect the power grid. Generally, the AC asynchronous motor is started by reducing the voltage. The common method of reducing the voltage is to use a reactor or an autotransformer.
The starting process of the flow motor is very short (usually several seconds to two minutes). After the start, the reactor or autotransformer for step-down starting is cut off. The product is under high pressure
The starting characteristics of the step motor are designed to match the power of the motor from 220 to 1400 kW.
1. The core of QKSG dry-type starting reactor is made of high-quality imported silicon steel sheet. The core post is divided into uniform small sections by multiple air gaps, and the air gap is insulated by epoxy board.
High temperature and high strength adhesive to ensure that the air gap does not change when the reactor is running.
2. The end surface of the iron core is made of high-quality silicon steel sheet end glue, which firmly combines the silicon steel sheets, greatly reducing the noise during operation, and has good corrosion resistance.
3. Coil wrapping structure, the main insulation of the coil is made of glass fiber impregnated epoxy resin, and it is dipped in high temperature resistant insulating paint under vacuum after heat curing and curing. The coil not only has good insulation performance,
Moreover, the mechanical strength is high, and it can withstand high current impact and hot and cold impact when the motor starts, without cracking.
3. Conditions of use
1. The altitude does not exceed 1000 meters.
2The operating ambient temperature is -25 ℃ ～ + 45 ℃.
3. Install in the place where there is no severe vibration, no harmful gas or dust, and no flammable and explosive materials.
4. When the start time is 2 minutes (one or several times), it should be cooled for 6 hours before starting again.
1. Dry-type reactors are smaller than traditional oil-immersed reactors and hollow reactors. They have the characteristics of light weight, small space, simple structure, and convenient installation.
2. The temperature resistance level reaches H level (180 ℃); during normal operation, the temperature rise of the iron core of the dry-type starting reactor is not more than 85K, and the temperature rise of the coil is not more than 95K.
3. The loss of dry iron core starting reactor is lower than that of oil immersed reactor.
4. The noise of the dry-type starting reactor is not greater than the national standard (50dB)
The above parameters are typical values for reference and can be customized according to customer requirements. Our company reserves the right to change the data.
Due to the limited layout, only some specifications can be displayed. For other specifications, please contact us!